Thursday 21 January 2021

Nostradamus 2021 Quatrain X74 is about to get very real.

 Nostradamus had written 6338 prophecies, many of them fulfilled. His prophecies cover a period reaching the year 3797. The secret of his predictions is not known. Nostradamus’ quatrains continue to fascinate the world, although they were written almost five centuries ago.

What is the secret?

What if I told you the Outlaw Gang linking to the most dangerous  gang in the world links to making what Nostradamus predicted to happen to come alive.  Where they went wrong was the quatrains were to happen in order and this didn't happen as the crimes I believe were being man-made.

When Nostradamus in Quatrain predicted 5 planets in the sky in X74 when the dead will rise.

No one thought about the X.  The X factor?  X was a position in the world that held the dead?  
It was very possible.

As I researched the pieces were coming together.  

Nostradamus helped many survive the plague so I knew he had a heart.  Something that this gang in Kings Cross had created a heart for the operation.  Expose the heart and the heartbeat of this gang will stop due to the big boys in control being exposed.

8 comments:

  1. If you need to remotely hack a cell phone, track a specific location, or find a missing person unethically, contact extremeinfiltrators@gmail.com
    It’s strictly confidential

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just have to introduce this hacker that I have been working with him on getting my credit score been boosted across the Equifax, TransUnion and Experian report. He made a lot of good changes on my credit report by erasing all the past eviction, bad collections and DUI off my credit report history and also increased my FICO score above 876 across my three credit bureaus report. Email him here via Email him here via hackintechnology@cyberservices.com or whatsapp Number: +!213 295 1376.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HACKER FRANK ROBERT IS THE ONLY LEGIT HACKER WHEN IT COMES TO HIRING AN HACKER BECAUSE HE HELPED ME

    I WAS LIVING WITHOUT FINANCIAL FREEDOM UNTIL I MET WITH HACKER FRANK ROBERT WHO LOADED $15,000 AND $10,000 INTO MY PAYPAL AND BANK ACCOUNT WITHOUT TRACES....I INDEED OWE YOU A LOT AND I WILL FOREVER BE INDEBTED TO YOU,YOU CAN CONTACT HIM ON Creditcards.atm@gmail.com or WhatsApp: +1(539) 888-2243 AND YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID RATHER THAN WASTE PRECIOUS TIME
    Email:Creditcards.atm@gmail.com
    WhatsApp: +1(539) 888-2243

    People are trying to hack my account because I'm too good.

    ReplyDelete

  4. Geetings, I am providing this testimony to all those who have suffered financial losses as a result of a gang of fraudulent brokers impersonating bitcoin and Forex traders. I am aware that a lot of individuals have lost money on bitcoin due to the misconception that it cannot be traced. My belief was that my $520,000 in bitcoin and USDT was gone forever until I came across an article about Morrison recovery, a reliable money recovery expert who can locate and retrieve lost cryptocurrency rapidly. I contacted Morrison recovery straight away, and after providing him with all the information, I was able to enter my restricted account and get my bitcoins back in my wallet. If you have fallen victim to these unscrupulous cryptocurrency scammers, Then rich out to him through email at Morrison@cyber-wizard.com

    ReplyDelete