Saturday 16 August 2014

Lost tapes of George De Mohrenschildt


The man who killed himself three weeks after my father's murder, a month after William Pawley's suicide, George De Mohrenschildt, Lee H. Oswald's handler knew Oswald was innocent, the three men above either killed themselves or were killed to prevent having to testify at the HSCA Hearings.
I believe each man had to die and sacrifice themselves so that no harm would come to their families as well. I have proof that my father was asking the Federal government for protection for "himself and his family". It didn't matter, they Frank, killed my father. It will all come out in my upcoming book.

Judyth Baker IMPORTANT! IN CASE THESE TAPES HAVE BEEN EDITED! WHEN i LIVED IN HOLLAND IN 2003, i OBTAINED THE ORIGINAL TAPES FROM A FRIEND OF OLTMAN'S. GAVE COPIES TO WIM DANKBAAR AND OTHER MEMBERS OF THE RESEARCH COMMUNITY. BEFORE THAT, THESE TAPES HAD BEEN KEPT FROM THE PUBLIC. WE OWE A GREAT DEAL TO MY CONTACT IN HAARLEM, THE NETHERLANDS, FOR OBTAINING THESE TAPES. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE POST THIS FOR ME ON VIMEO? CANNOT ACCESS THE ACCOUNT...I CAN PROVIDE COPIES OF THE ORIGINAL TAPES, JUST IN CASE ANY OF THESE HAVE BEEN EDITED BEFORE THEY REACHED VIMEO. JUST CONTACT ME ON MY FACEBOOK PAGE --MESSAGES. THANK YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment