Tuesday 23 December 2014

Man Haron Monis...links to Black magic that I have been exposing links to the J&B Trust in Kings Cross

From: Jennifer <take2looks@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Dec 16, 2014 at 12:34 PM
Subject: Fwd: Man Haron Monis...links to Black magic that I have been exposing links to the J&B Trust in Kings Cross
To: newswire@aap.com.au, 9NEWSAUSTRALIA <news@nine.com.au>, news@seven.com.au, "newsdesk@smh.com.au" <newsdesk@smh.com.au>, Eamonn Duff <eduff@fairfaxmedia.com.au>, Shelley Hadfield <shelley.hadfield@news.com.au>, hotline@crimecommission.gov.au, hotline@nationalsecurity.gov.au



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jennifer <take2looks@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Dec 16, 2014 at 10:37 AM
Subject: Man Haron Monis...links to Black magic that I have been exposing links to the J&B Trust in Kings Cross
To: scip1and@police.nsw.gov.austib1luk@police.nsw.gov.au, "deborah.cox@governor.nsw.gov.au" <deborah.cox@governor.nsw.gov.au>, honours@gg.gov.auoffice@hazzard.minister.nsw.gov.au, secretariat <secretariat@police.nsw.gov.au>, local_court_glebe@agd.nsw.gov.auoffice@baird.minister.nsw.gov.au, "tony.abbott.mp@aph.gov.au" <tony.abbott.mp@aph.gov.au>, aocc-interpol-cbr <AOCC-Interpol-CBR@afp.gov.au>burn1cat@police.nsw.gov.au, "attorney@ag.gov.au" <attorney@ag.gov.au>, dark1jam@police.nsw.gov.aupps@police.nsw.gov.aufitz1mik@police.nsw.gov.au
Cc: bow1sim@police.wa.gov.aurow1edd@police.wa.gov.au

  • Jennifer Stone Christopher Lee Dusseldorp I have a question. I have reported about a gang, an outlaw gang where they believe in Muhammad and have created I allege a crypt in Kings Cross. I opened the case onJuanita Nielsen in 2011, I was threatened to be murdered by many of them. I have asked the Police to search yet I was told in 2012 by Strike Force Raptor they wouldn't search until they got to the drug busts on Kings Cross. My blog is full of how the occult systems they utilise, Sheik Horan linked to the Outlaw gang, he linked by my search to the drugs. he linked to Astrology, to Black magic that I expose within The Kings Cross Sting a system to murder where this gang is not caught. On 14 March 2014, Haron was arrested and charged with sexually and indecently assaulting a young woman who went to his consultancy in Wentworthville, New South Wales, for "spiritual healing", after seeing an advertisement in a local newspaper. Haron claimed he was an expert in "astrology, numerology, meditation and black magic" services.[20]
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Man_Haron_Monis

    Sheikh Haron - WIKI 2. WikipediaRepublisheden.wiki2.org/wiki/Sheikh_HaronSep 4, 2014 - Sheikh Haron is an Australian Muslim cleric originally from Iran. ... Haron about his involvement with the outlaw motorcycle clubs and gangs.
    Thou the page is down, the link was their for the Outlaw Gang I have been exposing that utilises astrology and black magic for murder, sexual assaults as a way these people move up within the gang.
    'Sheikh' in court on woman 'set alight' | Herald://Sunwww.heraldsun.com.au/.../story-fni0xqi4... 15, 2013 - ... the partner of Monis, was charged with murdering Noleen Hayson Pal. ... the dragonhead of a powerful gang, building a fortune on drugs and ...Within the mythology of Aleister Crowley he utilised drugs to have a better enlightenment to the world.The Beast, Aleister Crowley was the messenger he said for the Al, Almighty who told him the book of law.
Jennifer Stone I was told by the Police that it was an old case, however I have linked the missing person of William Tyrell to this system and the Police Professional Unit tells me I write fairy tales. I expose the drug network where in the left hand they move the drugs, and in the right hand they do the robberies, fraud, gang crimes, murders, missing persons to a system. Where I have asked for the Police search 6/34-36a Darlinghurst Road, Kings Cross in 2009 this subfloor compartment was missed by Strike Force Constance, and the backpackers visiting Brado's Backpackers have reported the smell has increased within the building. The links to this gang is real as companies I have exposed to the Police. I was told by Barrister John Peluso I had to find the corrupt Police Officer, what Detective Vol Tol told me that it has been stopped and we need one more thing. Well, lets ask for the Police search warrant to expose a gang where the Sheiks are utilised for the moloch worshipping and the cutting of the vagina's which the gangs still utilise today. Many of the drug dealers change religion to this gang which is a cross between the Orothodox and Aleister Crowley as they bring the bible alive with the Great Cow I expose in Kings Cross. Please help me stop the Scorpion Rituals.

No comments:

Post a Comment