Thursday 22 January 2015

When Journalists call whistleblower Pig, Cow? Maybe a newspaper will find this journalist the door


This man, Alex Greenwich has not listened to the information sent to him on the unsolved murders and drug network The Kings Cross Sting exposed through the Private Investigation to expose the corruption in society.
A try independent listens to the little people...he didn't. Juanita Nielsenwas a prominent Newspaper Editor and Journalist who went missing in 1975. We are raising souls. The most precious souls in the world. I will declare upon the Police search this Independent is just a puppet.
Alex Greenwich added 2 new photos.
70 Days till the NSW election! My team are out across Sydney this morning to help you vote to Keep Sydney Independent alexgreenwich.com/vote
Like ·  · 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jennifer. How are you? I hope this message finds you well.
    So did you find the body of Juanita Nielsen as you claimed, yet? Why didn't anyone follow it up? Can you even remember the claims you made?
    I'm going to have to ask you to remove a libelous post you've made regarding me on your blog titled,"When Journalists call whistleblower Pig, Cow? Maybe a newspaper will find this journalist the door." IMMEDIATELY.
    I do not understand why you've fabricated such a post about me. You spammed my wall with incessant harassment and sorry, but what looks like utterly deluded ramblings and I blocked you, so you make up a story like this?

    PLEASE DO NOT IGNORE THIS NOTICE. I'm sick of your ongoing harassment.I don't know you from a bar of soap. We've never met or communicated and you seem to think Alex Greenwich MP and I are responsible for your issues with alleged social justice breeches or something which have absolutely nothing to do with me in anyway shape or form.. You seem quite happy to commit them yourself!

    Thank-you for understanding and doing the right thing. All I ask it that you remove me from this post.

    Thanks again,

    Chris.

    ReplyDelete