Saturday 18 October 2014

Cannabis Tinciture for Children

Here's a real easy way to make cannabis tincture for children. Here's one way how to make it anyway:
Dry out leaf and bud.
Fill a jar with herb to 3/4.
Fill the jar with olive oil, or Coconut oil, we can even do Hemp Seed oil (organic options) leave for 2 weeks in a dark place, shaking for a minute every day.
Strain, and it is ready to use.
You can also use coconut oil.
Any bud will do. You're not heating it, so it will be THCA, good for children, as it doesn't get them high. THC does, which is heated cannabis. Sun/home grown is preferable, however hydro will do also.

This works on children and animals.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for every other informative site. The place else may just I get that kind of information written in such an ideal means? I have a venture that I’m just now operating on, and I have been on the look out for such information. cannabis cultivation facility design

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! keep up the good work sources of cannabidiol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your this post while searching for information about blog-related research ... It's a good post .. keep posting and updating information. how does cannabidiol work

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful article, thanks for putting this together! This is obviously one great post. Thanks for the valuable information and insights you have so provided here.

    ReplyDelete