Friday 17 October 2014

Conversation email with Gregory Pateman...still no confirmation he has looked at the Scorpion gang

Jennifer take2looks@gmail.com

Oct 9 (9 days ago)
to drichardsonpatemanginfoscip1andministerial
At 5.53pm  I have received no confirmation from the Bank as this problem I have is not associated with the Outlaw gang elite of the Scorpion which allegedly protect the Ibrahim's and terrorised me to nearly my death.

The Tarot, Juanita is looking forward to the Police search.

We have a sign for the property made.  We have brochure template made where AProperty Pty Ltd can put their Real Estate Agent.  However under the Freedom for Information the images have not been shown to either Graeme nor myself and we were told that the person or persons was not us.

The police search was stopped by Detective Amanda Dench, the insurance under the Public Liability of the Police will expose the payments to both us and to the bank for the lack of due dilligence even thou they knew the threats to murder me and to the Victim were real.

Peter Schaffer, Essam Gerges are behind bars, however Tom Domican is not, neither is John Ibrahim, or Frank Amante where people were sent to terrorise me.

When confirmation from the bank that these acts are not linked to a scorpion in writing then we will sign the property to sell.

Both Peter Schaffer and Essam Gerges linked to Bill Bayeh to answer, Scott Orrock, John Ibrahim, Frank Amante, Sewe Hells Angels, and to the man with the glasses when I was told to get out of the brothel or be murdered by Peter Schaffer in his sign language.  

Detective Inspector Ian McDonald with a gang crimes Detective said "I turn a blind eye to this"  Gang crimes Detective said I should be in Double Bay, do my history somewhere else.

The step by Bill Bayeh is the Gold Step by the Wood's Royal Commission and Westpac Bank lost half the Gold back in 1817.  This gang in Kings Cross by my research links 1804.

I am not on tomorrow the internet, the reply needs to be by email so I can forward to the Police etc.
Regards,

 
Jennifer Weatherstone
Take 2 Looks Pty Ltd

Pateman, Gregory

Oct 10 (8 days ago)
to me
Mrs Weatherstone,

Thank you for your email.

You mentioned you had made a sign for the property.  Does this mean you have now placed the property at ..ADDRESS REMOVED........................................ for sale with AProperty Pty Ltd?

Regards
Gregory Pateman
Relationship Manager
Loans Management Unit  
St.George Bank

At 5.53pm  I have received no confirmation from the Bank as this problem I have is not associated with the Outlaw gang elite of the Scorpion which allegedly protect the Ibrahim's and terrorised me to nearly my death.

The Tarot, Juanita is looking forward to the Police search.

We have a sign for the property made.  We have brochure template made where AProperty Pty Ltd can put their Real Estate Agent.  However under the Freedom for Information the images have not been shown to either Graeme nor myself and we were told that the person or persons was not us.

The police search was stopped by Detective Amanda Dench, the insurance under the Public Liability of the Police will expose the payments to both us and to the bank for the lack of due dilligence even thou they knew the threats to murder me and to the Victim were real.

Peter Schaffer, Essam Gerges are behind bars, however Tom Domican is not, neither is John Ibrahim, or Frank Amante where people were sent to terrorise me.

When confirmation from the bank that these acts are not linked to a scorpion in writing then we will sign the property to sell.

Both Peter Schaffer and Essam Gerges linked to Bill Bayeh to answer, Scott Orrock, John Ibrahim, Frank Amante, Sewe Hells Angels, and to the man with the glasses when I was told to get out of the brothel or be murdered by Peter Schaffer in his sign language.  

Detective Inspector Ian McDonald with a gang crimes Detective said "I turn a blind eye to this"  Gang crimes Detective said I should be in Double Bay, do my history somewhere else.

The step by Bill Bayeh is the Gold Step by the Wood's Royal Commission and Westpac Bank lost half the Gold back in 1817.  This gang in Kings Cross by my research links 1804.

I am not on tomorrow the internet, the reply needs to be by email so I can forward to the Police etc.
Regards,

Jennifer take2looks@gmail.com

Oct 10 (8 days ago)
to tony.abbott.mpattorneyaocc-interpol-.stib1lukfitz1mikdark1jamGregorydrichardsonscip1andinfo
I am awaiting like the Police are awaiting for the bank to confirm the connections with the money gone and the links to the Notorious scorpion gang I write about in The Kings Cross Sting.

I will attach some research to show the links with John Ibrahim and St George Bank.

I have attached only 15 minutes worth of research on the connections with the Outlaw gang and St George Bank.

I have written to the Bank for help, YOU were quick to tell me it was NOT your problem.  However with the evidence I have sent to the Police, to NSW Crimes Commissioner Scipione and to the National Security of how this gang works.  I believe the bank can have the decience to write back that there is no connection within the photographs to a scorpion gang.

Now if their is, this is the first gang under I was told of the elite within Kings Cross by Danny with the scorpion on his hand.  This guy has the working girl Natasha aka Miriam Foley.

Now, I have not had this report, yet I have been able to show the links to this outlaw gang can infiltrate St George Bank to a high level which links back in history to 1821 when Francis Williams stole half the capital of Westpac and the links to the Gold Step of Bill Bayeh he linked too within the Wood's Royal Commission as their was no history of a horse I could find that linked to the name Gold Step relating.

I have been able to show the Kings Cross Police are waiting, yet for what?  I don't know I am not a Police officer.  I have just needed help since I rang 000 on the 27 July 2011 because of this gang and the threats to murder me.

I was told by Essam Gerges and Peter Schaffer they could get the money and that was it.  It was the cuz's they told me.

Danny had his scorpion on his right hand.  The working girls talked about the makeup they used on the tattoos.

I was told Deirde Grace had the knowledge of where my money was and how much I had for the links to the extortion first asked for by her of $100k for John Ibrahim with Roger hegarty then many months of asking, when Bill Bayeh came out of prison the danger escalated and I was told I was going to be setup by Deirde Grace because I wouldn't pay.

I did send letters to Solicitor and to the Financial Ombudsman who said I was hit with the Outlaw gang.  

Danny told me there were 15-20 in this scorpion gang.  Essam Gerges when I showed him the Red Scorpion logo of The Kings Cross Sting he told me it was YES, that's it.  so I went with what evidence I had as to who was behind this, however it all related to the steps within the premises 6/34-36a Darlinghurst Road, Kings Cross.

I need this as a affidavit or statement that can be emailed to the authorities for the evidence for the Police to further check the premises for what I was in within Kings Cross where the Detective Inspector's last Friday said the problem was Kings Cross and acknowledged I was set up.


  • John Ibrahim's $150,000 proceeds of crime payout to the ...

    www.dailytelegraph.com.au/john-ibrahims.../story-e6freuy9-122601312...
    Feb 28, 2011 - NIGHTCLUB boss John Ibrahim has paid $150000 to the NSW Crime ...his personal St George Bank account and the bank account of his  ...
  • John Ibrahim - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    John Houssam Ibrahim (born 25 August 1968 in Lebanon, Australia), ... torso; and was treated at St Vincent's Hospital, Sydney and placed into a coma for three ... Ibrahim has allegedly provided bank guarantees to various family members and  ...
    You've visited this page 4 times. Last visit: 23/09/14
  • Secret recordings reveal Ibrahim world | The Courier-Mail

    www.couriermail.com.au/news/...ibrahim.../story-e6freon6-122573861316...
    Jun 21, 2009 - A COVERT police tape recording of John Ibrahim's views on ... home, a Merrylands property and his company's St George Bank account.
  • John Ibrahim: I don't need it | The Courier-Mail

    www.couriermail.com.au/.../john-ibrahim.../story-e6freon6-1225787877...
    Oct 17, 2009 - KINGS Cross czar John Ibrahim has revealed for the first time the extent of his nightclub empire - but said he feared being caught up ... ME Bank. Go to site. Go to site .... Get 0% p.a. on balance transfers with St.George Vertigo  ...
  • Bankstown - NSW - smh.com.au

    ... of underworld figure John Ibrahim raised many questions, it did answer one. ...Vanda Carson A former St George bank lending officer who is married to a  ...

  • The links to an outlaw gang and the alleged fraud.
  • St George Bank Fraud.

    1. Mortgage fraud scandal - Bank Victims

      Sep 15, 2011 - The victim of a mortgage fraud, she's been cheated by con mortgage ... It was an unlicensed, unregistered front for the Hells Angels bikie gang. ... broking conman Victor Sumitra, and with loans organised through St George.
    1. Finextra: latest articles for St George Bank

      Australian ATM explosion gang strike again ... Australia's St George Bank is implementing anti-money laundering and compliance software from Dublin-based ...
      1. M'Bah hit by card scam | Tweed Daily News

        Jul 17, 2009 - ... thousands of dollars after the town was targeted by a gang of credit card ... was only aware of affected businesses that used St George Bank, ...
        1. Credit Card Security – avoiding fraud and scams

          Credit card fraud - keep your details secure and avoid being scammed ... In November 2005, a Malaysian gang working in Melbourne and Sydney skimmed card ... Suite 5, 5 Ridge Street, North Sydney - NSW 2060 ... St.George Bank Freedom.
          1. Bank blocks 10,000 banking cards after EFTPOS scam ...

            www.adelaidenow.com.au/.../bank...banking...scam.../story-e6frea6u-1225...
            Jan 21, 2010 - The Daily Telegraph has learned Westpac/St George Bank has blocked ... gang on retailers' EFTPOS machines, fleecing at least $50 million.
          2. Co-incidence links to Newtown where allegedly Scott Orrock, Alex Vella and Tom Domican link too.
          3. Police move on ATM gang | Savingsaccount | InfoChoice

            www.infochoice.com.au/banking/savings-account/news/...gang/.../16
            Nov 18, 2002 - The thieves targeted St George Bank ATMs in Newtown, 
  • I have sent many emails to the police with the significant evidence with links so they can do further drug busts.  As Peter Schaffer told me the money is all in drugs.  This was where I needed help and I feel as Detective Amanda Dench State Crimes Command said under oathe she stopped all investigating because this link to the compartment in Kings Cross links to the Golden Den of the Golden Scorpion within the gang under J & B Trust, D & S Australia Pty ltd, The Hells Angels Ltd, Eabona Pty Ltd and the list will go on as the links to evidence will be examined with the crypt exposed in Kings Cross of where Juanita Nielsen is and some of her bones.

  • The rest of Juanita Nielsen are under a swimming pool where Mr Godson who ran the Jakesby Hotel in Bankstown at the time and Abe Saffron went to his funeral.

  • Just the Police search, Sammy Sweet said that within the hidden compartment there is paperwork and evidence of the crimes they have committed because when it's uncovered they want to be known as the most dangerous gang in the world.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment