Homemade Cough Drops
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, room temperature
- 1/2 cup raw local honey
- Optional: 1-2 drops of Thieves Essential Oil or 1 teaspoon of organic cinnamon
Just a tad of history Thieves Oil wiped out epidemics. It is an amazing oil.
- Scoop coconut oil into a mixer bowl and beat with a hand mixer or stand mixer until it’s whipped.
- Add the honey and continue to whip until the honey and oil are mixed.
- Add cinnamon or 1-2 drops of Thieves Essential Oil if using.
- Pour mixture into small ice cube trays .
- Freeze the coconut cough drops until they’re hard, about 20 minutes.
- Pop the cough drops out of the ice cube tray and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.