Friday 10 October 2014

Roger Stone reviews his book How JFK was assassinated


Get the stunning truth about who murdered JFK today-
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1629144894/ref=s9_psimh_gw_p14_d1_i1?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DE R&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=0QQE4FRVJ45757W534PE&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=168820 0382&pf_rd_i=507846
The sensational New York Times bestseller, now in paperback.The Man Who Killed Kennedy: The Case Against LBJ hit the New York Times bestseller list the week of the 50th Anniversary of the assassination of President John F. Kennedy....
AMAZON.COM
LikeLike ·  · 
  • Jeff Rushing likes this.
  • Jennifer Stone I look for your information yet all I see is a book where Puppets write books. Without showing people you understand the information you write how do we believe YOU?
  • Roger Stone Jennifer -are you high on drugs? You write like you are high on drugs. Nobody could be this stupid or inarticulate so you must be high on drugs
  • Jennifer Stone I don't take drugs. I have motivation and I expose the underworld of the drugs. I go on the ground investigating where yesterday I was investigating the CIA Planes in Australia with the alleged connections to the drug drops.... Sorry, many link me t...See More
  • Jennifer Stone The truth will be discovered. I know that and so do other researchers who debate the information.
  • Roger Stone I dunno you sure sound to me like you are high on drugs- either that or a nutcase.
  • Jennifer Stone Come on Roger Stone many have thought I was related to you. Now, if we want to debate the information in your book as your sound information to cross check with relevance in history. Or is it just a good book like my Mother told me so? A Good Book is a novel, Yes I write novels however based on fact like many people who write about JFK however Im the only one asking for the Police to search a premises where this gang ANO linking to Bae has as I was told by one of the elite within the Underworld linking to John Ibrahim in Kings Cross. Yes Australia. I know a long way from JFK however we had Maurice Bernard Houghton come to Kings Cross with CIA William Colby in 1967 and allegedly controlled the drugs and money through the Nugan-Hand bank to around the world answerable to Onassis at the time.
  • Jennifer Stone When you can get past my eye as the Seeing Eye, Within the research I have had numerous threats to murder me. I have been held against my will, I have been setup to stop me exposing this history, I have had kero bombs at the house where I live. I had cars moved on me time and time again to show this gang has been watching me. I have had a coffin cross left on my car. My expartner has had instead of chemo he had salin solution pumped into him for 6 hours. Yes sabotaged so our funds of equity have been taken by a gang and I was told these funds are in the drug system yet I push further to expose this system where JFK assassination and what he was doing to Club 13 is important to expose because it still happens today.
  • Jennifer Stone I have meetings with Strike Force Raptor in NSW Australia on the information and the links to this same drug network that exploded after the assassination of JFK. This is real, I work with real facts. My books I write to understand what I have read and to keep a note of my information as the Police are now reading the important books for the significant evidence to try to expose this gang like never before in history.
    7 mins · Like
  • Jennifer Stone LBJ was allegedly a person of interest however he made money out the Vietnam war of Bell Hellicopters under the connections to Lady Bird. However the Bell Hellicopter to LHO is Michael Paine and the relationship to Ruth Paine and Allan Dulles of CIA who was removed from office offended Prescott Bush as with the CIA this alleged drug operation works.
    4 mins · Like
  • Jennifer Stone A hit of heroin I alleged in USA is$3.40... a kilo is $16000 in Australia Kings Cross network I infiltrated a kilo of heroin is worth $250000. A hit is $50 dollars back streets and $100 on the Golden Mile. This is the power of Australia within the drug network. Then we have not just Australia but America fighting this alleged Terrorist organisation today fuelled by the alleged network of CIA for the guns as mentioned have been funnelled from USA payments. Then we have the alleged drugs the profits fuelling the war so allegedly the King of Jacob who was formed in 1948 I expose can have a Reserve Bank? Or members of Club 13 make money out of war?
    1 min · Like

No comments:

Post a Comment